A Smokies landscape depicting the historic Cades Cove Methodist Church. Built in 1902 by carpenter/pastor John D. McCampbell, this white frame church was a place of peace and harmony to the people of the Cove. The Cade’s Cove Methodist congregation first met in a dirt-floored log cabin. After 62 years, this beautiful white church was built with its harmonious design and two front doors.
- Original by Terri Waters
- Original from the collection of Ted & Jackie Stephens
Print (Giclée) • 10.0" x 7.5" • ($20.00)
- Hand signed
- Printed on paper
- Frame and mat are not included.